BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow..

Hi All,
There is so much to talk about! I haven't updated since the arrival of our baby boy Sean! And that is very sad :( but once everyone knows why I think you will be forgiving of me.
So let's start at the beginning. Sunday, April 26 my mom and I were running around finishing up all the things I wanted to do before Sean was born. It had been determined that if I hadn't gone into labor on my own by that Monday then I would be induced so I knew come hell or high water I would be having the baby Monday. So Susie and I cleaned and set up the pack n play, went shopping at Walmart and stocked up on food, organized my house to best we could. It was a lot of hard work. So hard in fact that at 7 pm that night I started having contractions. That were consistently ten minutes apart the whole rest of the night. I had a doctor's appointment that morning at 9:30am so instead of rushing to the hospital in the middle of the night I decided to hold off until my appointment (which as a side note that is a lot easier said than done with 12 hours of contractions.) Anyway long story short we dropped Sienna off with Daddy Rat and sure enoughmy doctor sent me to the hospital straight from her office. I was dialiated to a 5 and the contractions were getting stronger. By noon my mom was there, the drugs were hooked up to my back and working wonderfully, and I was on my way. By 3:30 ish I was feeling pressure the nurse came in to check me and found Sean right there! So we called the doctor, pushed for a half an hour and thus our baby was born!!
I was very proud of Fred he stayed in the room the whole time and was very supportive.
So this is my entry for today. I have two sick kids to go tend to but I will be writing at least three more times about how well Sienna took to Sean, Fred being sick and passing it on the Sienna, then me, then baby Sean, and finally baby Sean's doctor's appointment and first trip to the ER (don't worry though he is fine now.)
Much Love

0 comments: