BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

One of those moments

Today I was sitting on the couch holding Sean while Sienna sat next to us reading a book. Well it was more Sienna making up a story while looking at the pictures in the book but she is on the right track so I won't argue. Anyway Sean was laughing and smiling at me and I won't lie I teared up. I am so in love with my children, they are what makes the world bright and life worth living. I treasure these moments and will forever be grateful that I have them.

* And if you see Sean's killer smile you'll understand why it can bring a girl to tears!

2 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

I LOVE those moments! I agree with you they make life worth living!

Stacey said...

I still cant wait to experience things like this! And your right, Sean does have a smile to melt a girls heart!