Well I am not quite sure why the 18 other pictures I uploaded did not show up..guess I will have to try again later. But not today. Today we are off to the doctor since Sean has been throwing up after he eats every time for the past three days. He is still in good spirits laughing and playing and he has no fever so I am baffled. At first I thought it was just part of his teething (which it still may turn out to be) but the fact that it happens every time he eats causes me concern. So a little trip to the doctor is the solution.
Another side note..I feel bad lately because I find myself saying "Don't" a lot to Sienna. Don't do this or don't do that, don't touch this, don't don't don't. I know its a part of growing up and I am trying to keep her out of danger and trouble but I just feel so negative. Each day I am trying really hard to point out the good that she does and the good girl behavior. We were at the store the other day and she said to me "Mommy I'm not a good girl." Broke my heart!!! Of course she is a good girl she just has some struggles listening right now and that is ok because she is 3!!! So as a mommy I am going to try extra hard to even out the Don'ts and the Good Jobs.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Hmm...
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment