BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, January 22, 2010

I know I know

I know I know...I missed the entire month of Decemeber posting and well more than half of January! And trust me it was not for lack of things to talk about. To be honest if I don't dedicate myself to sitting down a couple times a week to update I don't. But the more I thought about it the more I wanted to keep up this blog for my kids. So one day they can go back and read all the exciting things that happened in our lives. I keep up their baby books but this is just one more thing they can have and treasure. So in the effort to caputre the last two monthes...
Christmas!
Was wonderful....Sienna really got into Santa Claus this year. We made him cookies and made sure to leave out water for the reindeer and root beer for Santa (thanks Dad for telling us it was his favorite!) Our friends and family spoiled the children to no end. They got everything from clothes, movies, a princess castle, a lion walker, to books and a whole bunch of love. Christmas takes on a whole new meaning when you are a mom.
Sean is crawling and pulling himself up on EVERYTHING. He even climbed the stairs all by himself (much to my dismay and with Fred right behind him the whole way) He now does the cutest thing which is clapping. I love him so much. When he smiles and claps I tend to forget that he is not a very good sleeper and has not allowed me to sleep more than an hour straight a night for the past few weeks.
Sienna started dance class again. She is also doing amazing with her letters and learning how to write them. We have started going to the library every two weeks to get new books and play with the puzzles. I love to read and I am glad to see that Sienna is following in my footsteps. Daddy Rat and I took Sienna to her first UNLV basketball game on the 16th. She had a blast! She loved the cheerleaders and we had to wait around after the game so she could go meet them. I loved going to the games with my dad..it is one of my best memories and I think it is amazing that I get to share those times now with my dad and my daughter.
Well that is all the time I have now but I am sure I will be recapping events for the next few posts. I have to explain Sienna's imaginary friend Sonny, her new friend Quinn, Sean's new friends, and mommy's new business!

0 comments: