BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Friday, April 11, 2008

Talking Independent Little Girl

Hi all
I know I am a little early on this weeks post but I figure two in one week won't hurt anyone. Sienna's vocabulary is expanding quite well. She is putting together words into small sentences like
"Hi Daddy"
And she knows that a dog says "Woof Woof." I still am the only person that understands what says most of the time so I translate a lot but that's ok that is what moms are for. Lately we have been working on her colors and trying to match the correct names with the correct colored blocks.
I will say this for my little butter bean she has an independent streak in her like no other. Which overall I think is a good thing but there are a few cons. 1.) She does get a little attitude every once in awhile when she gets frustrated. I try to distract her with other toys or running around when she does get frustrated that seems to work most of the time. 2.) Her independence also seems to mean that she is fearless. So I am a nervous wreck every time we are around a pool or a steep step because my child will run full force and not care what is on the other side.
I love that she is so adventurous and willing to learn. And she has a TON of energy. She will run and run and run til her hearts content as long as we let her. She is not an "indoor" kid she loves the outdoors. I love that about her.
Well that is it for today. Sorry there are no pictures yet but I promise there will be on Sunday. We are going to visit a friends newborn so there should be some good pictures!
Much Love.

3 comments:

Knittnerd said...

Thats great!!!! You are such a good mommy. I should be send you and sienna the things I got for you soon

Knittnerd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Knittnerd said...

Ok so I reread your comment on my page and then deleted my other comment that I made earlier in the day. So no that was only one day that I got up that early and because of the clouds it was 7am when it actually came up. All of those pictures were from one day. The one with the moon was just turning around and facing towards our hotel.