Hi all,
So the good news life is getting better. After one tough week life is getting back to normal (or rather as normal as it can get.) I was able to pick up Ziggy's ashes all by myself which made Fred proud. He said that if I could do that then that was a sign that I was going to be ok. But it is good to have Ziggy home. Vinnie seems to be doing alright too. He has been getting A LOT of extra love and attention.
On to Sienna news (because that is the real gold of this blog.) This is one smart little girl I tell you. She has figured out how to move the laundry basket next to the bed, flip it over, and use it as a step to get on the bed. I took a picture of that just so I could have proof. This weekend we took care of RB (the little girl I used to nanny for but now just help out until they can find someone else) And RB decided to give Sienna punk rock hair. Which basically means she put Sienna's hair into five different pony tails at all different spots on her head. There are pictures of this as well. Don't mind the binky in the pictures. Sienna usually doesn't have it anymore but she found this one that was hiding behind the couch and in order to get good pictures I couldn't take it out! So for the sake of pretty pictures it was left!
Well that is about all I have for now. Which I will take boring right now over anything :)
Much Love
PS Don't forget to click on the picture below to view all of the pictures.
![]() |
| Crazy Hair |

2 comments:
I lve the pic of Ziggy he looks so peaceful! I can't wait to see you!! less then a week away!!
Bless you all We all loved Ziggy with all our hearts. He is OK now he is with Scooby & Sonny. Please keep your blogs up I love to read them. You do a great job.
Post a Comment