BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, May 3, 2008

"I No Go"

Hi all,
Sorry it has been more than a week. Our camera is having a few issues and I usually base my posts on the pictures I take during the week. We have started to hang out at the park with our friends Margaret and her son Jayksen (said Jackson.) But from now all I will call him J :) J is only nine days younger than Sienna and they are so cute together! Though Sienna has much more energy to spare. When we went to the park on Tuesday as soon as we got out of the car she was running. Running around the playground, running on the grass, running up the stairs to the slide. She loves the slide definitely her favorite thing at the park. She loves even more when Mommy slides down and says "WHOA."
The cute story of the week happened last Sunday. We went to my Grandmother's house to have lunch with my dad and ended up just hanging out all day. Grandma June's house is kind of like Grand Central Station aunts, uncles, and cousins always randomly showing up which I think is great. So on Sunday Aunt Teresa and her boys Eddie and Ryan came over and brought their Wii. Uncle Kenny came over too! I have to say I haven't laughed as hard or had so much fun in a long long time. Sienna was enjoying herself too cheering for people who were playing the Wii, running outside after Suki (Grandma June's five pound dog), and overall just loving life. When it was time to go Sienna started to get very upset and said very loudly
" I NO GO!! I NO GO!!"
Of course everyone laughed and thought that was the best quote of the year. I am excited because this means she is beginning to really grasp talking. Anyway that is all for now. Sorry there are no pictures I am trying to fix the camera soon.
Much Love

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Sienna says "I NO GO" when shes comes to Pa. Because you know, Sienna will get what she wants!!!!! HA HA. I can't wait to see you in June. Love to everyone, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Fred! Love Aunt Anne

Knittnerd said...

I thought the best part of the week was that Skittle came to town to visit : )

Ya Ya love

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Aunt Anne. I think "I NO GO" on video clears us of all aunt-napping charges!!!!!! Sorry this is so late - I'm not johnny-on-the-spot with this thing like my sister!
Love ya! Jean