BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 15, 2008

OUTSIDE

Hi all
Happy Belated Mother's Day to all. We had a pretty quiet Mother's Day here relaxing most of the day then dad was kind enough to watch baby girl while I went to bingo with my mom and Shawna. We had a blast.
Sienna got a sandbox...look out! The turtle sandbox was only $31 dollars at Walmart so I scooped one up. We haven't had the chance to put it outside yet since Fred is getting the grass redone but within the week she will be out there in all her glory. All she wants is to be outside playing with her endless energy :) By no means am I upset about that. I love taking her outside to explore and run. Although I can say she does tire me out (and my mother who so lovingly said there is a reason why you have children when you are young and not in your 50s.) So Aunt Anne and Aunt Jean break out those running shoes for our trip. She may be small but she is QUICK! And as tired as I know she gets she fights the nap with all her might. I wish I could get her to understand that once you hit my age naps are the greatest things since sliced bread.
Auntie Melanie was here for a visit from North Carolina and we had so much fun with her. Played a little guitar hero, that Sienna loves to rock out too which may explain why she wanted to put on KISS makeup awhile back, Auntie brought her so many cute little clothes (including her first Piggly Wiggly Shirt and a Southern Belle in Training shirt.) It was good to see her. We miss her very much. And we will miss Auntie Stacey a lot too since she moved up to Portland last week. We wish her all the best.
That is about it from here.
Much Love

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My shoes are anixiously awaiting the arrival of our pumpkin.Can't wait! Love you guys, AuntAnne

Anonymous said...

We are ready - counting the days!
Love Aunt Jean