Hi all,
This (very long) weekend I was watching RB. Since Sienna's favorite place is outside we were all in the backyard collecting rocks, piling rocks, and chasing Vinnie. When RB and I came in for a drink Sienna quickly followed and looked expectantly at me for a juice box. RB handed one to her and she to my great and pleasing surprise said "Thank you."
This is so exciting because this means my efforts to instill good manners in my daughter is starting to work!! My parents were always telling to say please and thank you no matter what and this is something I really want Sienna to embrace and by the looks of it we are off to a good start!
YAY SIENNA!!
So that is the post for today. Short and sweet but totally worth sharing.
Much Love
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Thank you
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm very glad our little princess is learning manners! I never doubted it for a second. And on a second note, I just have to say I'm shocked that Anne has not posted on her first! lol I can't wait to see you all! June whatever-the date is - can't come fast enough!!!! We've been showing Mason pics of Sienna telling him who she is... he's excited! - Jean
Post a Comment