BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Changes

Hi all,
So you may notice that the title of this blog looks a bit fancier. I am attempting to explore the world of online scrapbooking in order to help the appearance of this blog. Please be patient and don't laugh to hard as I am still new to all of this and am bound to make many mistakes. But this one isn't to shabby. I wish I could figure out how to put NEPA on there somewhere...maybe I will go back to the drawing board later today.
So in other news MAMA HAS A NEW JOB! :) Ok so not like a real 9 to 5 job but I will be getting paid. I will be watching Sienna's little friend Jaksen (seen below in play date pictures) three days a week in the morning. I think this is going to be great for everyone. Sienna and Jaksen get to play and learn together and I get to make a little extra money to help out. Very nice indeed. I am sure I will have plenty of stories to tell on here. For example:
Yesterday we had our normal Tuesday play date with Margaret and Jaksen and Sienna decided that it would be a fun idea to pull her shirt over her head and run around. Jaksen thought it would be a great idea to try and push her belly button since well it was right there in front of him :) Margaret and I just laughed and laughed (the pictures don't do the situation justice but still you can get the idea.)
Sienna is talking so well now I can't get over it. I find myself having full on conversations with her and it always amazes me. And she can count to ten. Granted it is just her memorizing the words in order but she can still do it. I bought her some magnetic numbers for the fridge and we have been working on picking out the correct number with the correct word. Fred didn't believe me that Sienna could do this until he witnessed it for himself last night. Anyway I think that is about all for now. Enjoy the pictures!
Much Love

7/15/08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather
I think you did a great job. It looks very nice. Keep up the good work. Shawna

Knittnerd said...

Your page looks awsome!! what website did you use? I want mine to look prettier. Sienna is SOOOO CUTE and getting SOOOO BIG!! I get to go shopping for her birthday present soon! will you send me an invite to the party even though I wont be able to come?
It was great talking to you yesterday, I miss you guys a lot!