Hi All,
Today Sienna had another play date with Jaksen, and let me tell you did these kids have fun today. It is way too hot to be outside here in Vegas. They had an excessive heat warning from 11am to 8pm and you know kids can get a little stir crazy so we had an indoor play date. First and foremost Jaksen LOVES Vinnie. I mean like smiled when he first saw him, petted him, tickled him, feed him his weight in chicken nuggets. We are going to try and convince Jaksen's dad dogs are great and everyone needs one. And Vinnie is the perfect dog to do that!! Jaksen also loved the Dora the Explorer ball pit and couch. It was fun to watch Sienna and Jaksen chase each other around and through the ball pit. Then we moved on to coloring with both crayons and chalk. Thank the good Lord that chalk is cleaned so easily because it was ALL OVER, the couch, the tile, both kids. They found it very entertaining to draw on each other with the chalk and who are we moms to stop such fun. But the end all be all was when the Backyardigans Musical Guitar was found and played over and over and over again. The kids went wild dancing around the living room to the music. I have a great video of this and as soon as I figure out how to post it I will for sure be putting it on here. Overall it was a great day and we have agreed to have a play date every Tuesday. Once the weather gets better the kids can play outside more in the sandbox and actually use the chalk where it is supposed to go. Here are some pictures from today. Hope you enjoy them.
Much Love
PS Admit it..you guys are impressed that I am updating again so soon! :)
![]() |
| Sienna and Jaksen |

1 comments:
I am very impressed!!! Last time I saw Jakson he was tiny! They are sooo cute!
Post a Comment