BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

First Baby Pictures




Hi all,
So today was my first ultrasound. Good news everything looks great and wonderful and right on track. I have to admit my favorite part is hearing the heartbeat. I don't know it just makes everything seem so much more....real is the only word I can think of. Grandpa Jim was kind enough to watch Sienna while I had my appointment and when I came to get her she did not want to come home.
I am really looking forward to Saturday night. Susie is coming over to spend the night with Sienna and Fred and I are going to the Palm's for the night to celebrate our first anniversary. Can you believe its already been a year? (Though sometimes it feels like we have been married forever :) )
So below or above because I am not really sure where these pictures will end up are a few of the first bay pictures of baby Nepa #2. And it looks like around December 1st we will get to know what the sex is. So be warned if you don't want to know don't read this blog!!!
Much Love.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

You're having a kidney bean!

Anonymous said...

Oh Yippeeee When is your due date He looks big to me
Love SHawna

Anonymous said...

Mother of 3 and I still can't figure out where the baby is!! But glad to hear everything looks good.I hope your feeling better! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!MANY MANY MORE! Love always Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

If only you were here you could get a free ultrasound weekly! lol I can't wait to here if spawn is a boy or girl!!!
Love,
Jean
ps - did you work on counting to 20 this week?

Anonymous said...

I mean "hear" - sorry, just on my first cup of coffee and mental insanity from moving!
-Jean

Knittnerd said...

I heart spawn!!! Don't you just the the heart sounds!! one reason to love my job it that!! Happy anniversery!!! I can't believe it's been a year!