Yep I know you all are thinking it and I have to agree that I have been a slacker when it comes to updating lately. But the truth is I hate to update without pictures and I have had no time to sit and download all the new pictures off our camera and then upload them on here. Maybe Friday? Yes that sounds like a good plan, expect pictures on Friday.
So let's see..Fred and I went out two Saturdays ago for our anniversary :) It was wonderful. We left Sienna with Susie and went to the Palm's for a relaxing evening. While we were at dinner the Palm's came into our room and left us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries with a little note saying Happy Anniversary. It made the whole night even more special.
Last weekend Sienna, Susie, and I made Bat-O-Lanterns for our very first craft project. Trust me you'll love those pictures. All we did was buy the little pumpkins, paint them black with white eyes and smiles, and tooth pick wings and ears on them. Sienna loved painting. She would dip her brush in the paint and then tap the top of the pumpkin like it was going to magically be covered. We had so much fun I realized now I have to find more crafts for her to do. She loves the color ALL THE TIME with whoever she can con into sitting at her little picnic table. Fred's friend Kenny came over to watch the Penn State/Wisconsin game and ended up almost the whole time drawing with Sienna. Very cute indeed.
This Sunday we are going to drive out to an orchard here in Vegas and let Sienna pick out her pumpkin. Not only am I excited for Sienna I am excited I got Fred to miss the first part of the football games to come on this family outing.
I had another ultrasound today. Everything looks wonderful and no signs of Downs Syndrome. The tech even asked me if I wanted her to look between the baby's legs to see if we could see anything. Of course I said yes. At first the cord was in the way and then as soon as the cord moved...wait for it...the baby crossed it's legs!!! Yep Spawn is messing with me already. So we'll just have to wait until the end of November. Good news is I am feeling much much better. I still have a few days of feeling ill but nothing compared to the past two months. Thank you God!!
Anyway that is all from us for now. Friday will be picture day I promise.
Much Love
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Slacker
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I can't wait to see the photos - except I still do not have internet so... I guess I can be patient! lol
Love,
Jean
Post a Comment