BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Baby Sean

Hi All,
So gosh darn it I realized I left the CD of all the ultrasound pictures of baby Sean downstairs and let's be honest I am too tired to walk down there and get them so you will have to wait for them :) I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and everything looked great and I had my ultrasound today and again the baby is very healthy with all of his parts in working order. And yes we have confirmed that he is a he. Fred laughed when I told him the tech took a picture of Sean's feet on my bladder. At least I know why I have to pee every five minutes!
Sienna went with Jaksen to go see Santa on Sunday. I must say I was happy with the set up but not happy with the Santa. Let me explain. Santa was in his own little studio type house for the kids to go visit and they only let one family in at a time which I liked. Then you don't have to feel like you are being stared at by parents who think you are taking to long or worry about your kids being distracted by other kids. The Santa himself however was no very friendly. Didn't say Ho Ho Ho, didn't ask Sienna what she wanted for Christmas. She at least got on his lap this year and we got a picture but her arms are crossed and she has the "Take the stupid picture and let me down" face on. I think it is funny and so does Fred. I kinda of like having crazy Santa stories every year instead of perfect pretty pictures. It all makes life interesting.
Be on the look out for Christmas cards from the Nepas. I was on the ball this year and mailed them out Friday.
And that is about all from here. I will try to post those Sean pictures soon.
OH OH OH and Shawna is as of this evening FINALLY off the respirator!! YAY for prayers and good thoughts. It is still going to be a long long road ahead but one good step at a time works for me!
Much Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad your friend is doing better. I am also happy Sienna is enjoying Santa this year. It will only get better and better So enjoy it all. I wish we had her closer to us. I need a new Christmas cookie baking partner. Gina's availabilty is limited these days! Love to everyone