BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ummm so it actually snows in Vegas

Hi All,
Well we awoke to very very cold weather this morning which is fine since the weather people have been warning us for days. But then the strange and frightening happened..it started to snow and snow and snow. When it rains here it doesn't last but for a few minutes or the rare thunderstorm that may last an hour or so but that is about it. It snowed for hours! Sienna and I have stayed indoors today for a few main reasons but the main one is the snow isn't sticking all that well at our house so it wouldn't be much fun to go play in just plain old wet stuff.
Shawna is doing well! :) I got to go see her on Saturday and she looked great. Far better than I had envisioned her in my head. I brought her a card that Sienna and I recorded for her that said, "Hi Sha Sha! Love you! Get Well!" That got a huge smile, a little tear, and a thumbs up request to play it another ten times from Shawna! See Sienna has magical healing powers I tell you. They should be taking out the respirator today! One little step at a time. Keep your fingers crossed that she keeps up the breathing on her own.
We are getting ready for Christmas. Sienna helped me decorate our tree, pictures are below. She also helped decorate Grandma Susie's tree yesterday. And while we were down at my mom's house my step dad Dave but reindeer ears on their dog Sammy, that pictures is posted too! And since I have had a few requests there is ONE picture of the pregnant belly so far. I feel fat so there is only one please and thank you.
Enjoy the pictures!
Much love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaa! where are the pics???

Stacey said...

stop with the fat bullshit! it's a baby, not jiggly lard!