BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sean WON!!

Congratulations to our winner, Sean Nepa! Sean got the most votes and wins a photo session with 89 Photography, a family getaway, a $100 American Express gift card and a gift basket filled with fabulous baby items from Tracy's Watermark. Keep smiling, Sean!

Exciting news in the Nepa home! Sean won the contest I entered him in :) It was a charity organization's (Baby's Bounty which is a wonderful cause I encourage everyone to go check them out) Beautiful Baby Contest. I am so very excited that the words to write this are hard to think of!! What a blessing Sean has been to our family and I am so happy to share the joy of this win!!!! I shamelessly asked EVERYONE I have ever known for votes but that's what friends and family are for right?! Next Tuesday we are scheduled to go pick up his prizes and take some pictures. I will surely keep you updated.

Congrats Sean you handsome little man you!

0 comments: