BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sienna's Dance Class


Starting in August Sienna has been taking a little ballet and tap class at the community center right down the street from my mom"s house. And I must say that she LOVES it! She is actually the youngest in her class of 12 but she really tries very hard and adores her teacher Ms. Gail. We need to work on not talking so much to the teacher while she is teaching the class but other than that Sienna follows directions and can move pretty well. Every Saturday there is 15 minutes of ballet and 15 minutes of tap. I am lucky that there are a few other moms that are very nice and have taken to us :) Granted there are two moms that are very snotty and mean but no one else seems to talk to them either so I feel better about that. The new session starts on Halloween and runs 8 weeks then we have a break for the holidays and we start again in Jan. When they start in Jan they start to prepare for their recital. Very exciting indeed!
Sienna is growing up so fast..she counts and colors and plays dress up and just all the things that a little girl does...I guess she is very done being a baby. But I enjoy every part of her growing up process so I try not to be sad when she moves on to bigger and better things.

0 comments: