I can't help it! It was my birthday over the weekend and we were quite busy with family pictures, shopping, among other things :) Sean started to sit up all on his own today. I am so proud and heart broken all at the same time. But enough of small talk. I think I am just going to list a bunch of things I am thankful to make up for the days I missed!
1.) All the love that was shown to me on my birthday by everyone. I love when people remember and all the cards, messages, texts, calls, meant a lot to me!
2.) Bingo!! I won over $500 when I went to play with Shawna!!!!
3.) Amazing Shawna is who such a wonderful friend to me.
4.) Sean's development and that he is so strong and outgoing
5.) Sienna's imagination...you never know what will happen next with this one!
6.) Visits from friends (like Bishop and Shannon who are so fun to just hang out and talk to!) and Dr. Julie who I just love to sit and talk to about everything and anything
7.) Value packs of green beans at Sam's Club
8.) In laws that remember my birthday! :)
9.) Hot showers!
10.) Digital cameras and how easy it is to share our pictures with so many people.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Slacker I know...
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What!? your not thankful for my singing? just kidding!!
Post a Comment