BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bowling

On Monday we took Sienna bowling for the first time! It was such a great family outing. Sean sat in his stroller chewing on a straw cheering on everyone. Sienna LOVED knocking down the pins with the ball. The good news is that the ball only got stuck once when it lost momentum and stopped rolling.
Sadly I only beat Sienna in the first game by 21 and I tied her in the second. I blame it on the new Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader workout I am doing. My arms were tired!!! (Yep I am going to go with that)
I did take some amazing pictures but the cord we ordered does not work so no pictures :( For someone like me who takes 1,000 pictures daily this whole not being able to put them on the computer is really upsetting me.
Oh well I will find a way soon. I promise.

1 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

We went bowling on Saturday, how fun :) It's fun to watch the little ones bowl! I am glad you guys had so much fun!