BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, February 25, 2010

100th Post, Sickness, and Peek-a-boo

I wish our new camera cord was here so I could upload some pictures for our 100th post. Wow what an accomplishment I feel having this 100th post. Granted this could have happened a very long time ago but regardless it has happened!! Here is to a 100 more.

I also wish that my post could be much more thought out and witty but that is doubtful. Please see why as you read :)

Our house has been attacked by cold and flu bugs all winter long. Finally after two weeks the kids are feeling better but because of lack of sleep for momma I am still not feeling all that great. I pray that I get back to 100% soon because to be honest I am so over being sick. I know things could be a lot worse and I try and count my many blessings each and every day but you know what...when you do not feel good bad wa and slight depression start to sink in. So let us hope this goes away fast.

The sickness is not limited to just the people in our house. Our computer decided to go down for the count. Thanks to some amazing friends who gave us a monitor and took our computer to rehab we have it back. I did not know how dependent on the computer I really was until it was gone. I have decided to try and make my computer time more quality and less quantity. God does work in mysterious ways.

Sienna is the leader in her dance class now. I always feel so very proud when the teacher and other mothers compliment me on how Sienna behaves. She is an amazing little girl who I truly believe will go so far in life. I am lucky to be around for the ride.

And Sean (not to be left out) is now saying "Mama." Yep. You can officially say I am wrapped around his finger because when he looks at me with those big blue eyes and says mama I am toast. He is also starting to play peek a boo but my little man does things his own way. He will take the blanket from the ground throw it over his head and then wait until you say peek a boo to take it off and laugh. No matter how he does it he is the cutest little man. Love of my life I say.

Well it is 10 and I am tired but I wanted to write this all down while I had the chance. Let us hope the next time I update there will be pictures and better wording.

1 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

YAY for 100!! I am so sorry you are dealing with sicknesses, not fun! I know what you mean about how it affects the Mom and having to take care of everyone else on top of not feeling well yourself!

YAY for Sienna! That is awesome, I bet she is so cute dancing too! And I LOVE how Sean plays peek a boo, way fun!!