BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Mornings and 1st Haircuts

I look forward to Saturdays. It is in fact my favorite day of the week. Not because its the weekend but because the kids and I have a routine down with Susie! :) Sienna has dance class at 9:30 am to 10:15 am and Sean has Gymboree from 10am to 10:30am. Their classes are at a rec center and right down the hall from one another so Susie stays with Sienna when it is time for me to take Sean. Sienna is continuing her classes with Ms. Gayle and has even moved up to the 4 and 5 year old class even though she won't be 4 until the end of August. I am so proud of her. She really enjoys the dancing and looks forward to it every week. Sean is so funny in Gymboree. He just has a blast running around and playing not only with the other kids but with the activities they set up. He is the youngest (and smallest) in the class but that is ok. He holds his own quite nicely. The bubbles are always a big hit and so is the parachute at the end of class. Not to mention running around after him for a half hour is a great workout for me. It brings me so much joy to watch my children learn and grow. No matter how hetic it is in the mornings trying to rush out the door I am always glad we make it.
After classes we always get Wendy's for lunch and then go shopping at Walmart. It is our routine and the kids get really upset if we miss it. I love hanging out with my mom and am so thankful to have her so close!
**
In other news Fred gave Sean his first hair cut today. My baby is a little boy now! I admit I shed a few tears but truly he looks so much better! There is no mullet action happening anymore.

0 comments: