BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Sienna


Well 4 years ago at this exact time my water broke! I remember like it was yesterday. I had started contractions at 7pm (after 24 hours of spicy foods) Fred and I were upstairs watching "Two for the Money." Fred went off to bed and I stayed up because well I was having contractions!!! Then I went into the bathroom and well there you go my water broke!
22 hours later (yep you read that right) I had the most beautiful baby girl placed in my arms. I was too tired to even cry but my heart was filled with so much joy I cannot put it into words.
Sienna you are the most wonderful, amazing, smart, caring, polite, imaginative little girl. I am so proud to be your mother and I hope that you know ever day how much love and joy you have brought into our lives. Thank you for blessing our family.
Tomorrow we are going to Chuck E Cheese and Saturday we are having a Little Mermaid party. Pictures and more blogging to come.

0 comments: