BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

2! Really?!?!


My sweet baby boy is going to 2 tomorrow! I almost am in denial about the whole thing :) This time has gone by so fast for me. Fred thinks it is going by slower than with Sienna but I think he is just out of the loop! :)
I can't even imagine what life would be like without Sean Sean. And it is funny because most people call him Sean Sean because they hear me call him that. He has brought so much love and joy to our family.
Sienna simply adores her brother. They play so well together and laugh and laugh all day long. He copies her every move these days so I have been having a lot of discussions with Sienna about behaving and setting a good example for her little brother. A tough task but one she does amazingly well.
Fred and Sean have their own little daily things that make me smile. Everyday when Fred comes home and goes upstairs Sean has to go with him, no matter what! It warms my heart to hear Fred say "Hey buddy" and hug and kiss his son.
And let's just be honest Sean has Grandma Susie wrapped around his little finger. :)
He has taught me so much about patience and being open to a new lifestyle (because of his health issues) and I truly think he has brought me closer to God. I am forever thankful for that. He loves to hug and give kisses and is completely fearless which I assure you has taken years off of my life.
Sean thank you for joining our family and words can never express how much I love you.

0 comments: