BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dance Recital













Sienna had her 2nd dance recital on May 18th. I almost am in shock that she has been in dance for two years already! She loves it though and her memory amazes me. She knows her moves man which is much more than I can say for myself since I have the grace of a large moose!







Like last year I was a stage mom but this year was much easier since I knew what I was doing this year. I knew to bring crayons and coloring books to the rehearsals, and water and straws to the recital so we didn't have 14 little girls running around looking for water. I had a great partner with the other mom in our class, and it is always so great to see other moms I have befriended over the years.







Ms. Gayle is such an amazingly strong person. Bless her heart. Her husband passed away in December after a battle with cancer and this was the first recital in 20+ years she did without his support. Have I mentioned that Ms. Gayle also makes ALL of the costumes. Like I said one amazing woman and I am so happy we found her class. Enjoy the pictures.







0 comments: