Hi All,
I have the most AMAZING sorority sisters ever! Yesterday I had planned on attending an adviser's meeting. It was a last minute "emergency" meeting to which I just thought the college actives were being young and dumb therefore the advisers had to talk about it. Anyway Susie came over to watch Sienna for me but I was feeling a little worn down. If you read the previous post you know why. BUT I thought well I have an obligation so I need to go to the meeting.
Little did I know that when I got there it was not a meeting at all but in fact a surprise baby shower!!!! The other adviser's had decorated with blur balloons and set up a tea party. My friend Kristy went all out. Bless her heart she made homemade chocolate favors and tea bags! It was overwhelming! I have never been thrown a surprise anything before and I fell for this hook line and sinker.
We planned a few games, open presents, and just talked and hung out for four hours. It truly was one of the greatest times I have ever had and it makes me truly grateful for all the wonderful friends I made in Alpha Xi Delta. I truly am blessed.
Kristy took all the pictures and is making me an album (because who would bring a camera to an adviser's meeting!) so I will post those pictures as soon as I get them.
I love my girls :)
Much Love
Sunday, February 8, 2009
SURPRISE!!
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment