Such a good boy! I just love this picture!
This is only half the room. This is what happens when 2 two years olds decide it is a good idea to take every toy out and look at it.
Best picture EVER of the girls sleeping!
Lunch time with the crazy straws.
Coloring in our coloring books! Sienna is saying "Cheese!"
Hi All,
Happy Birthday Collin Anthony Mullinax!
Melissa had her baby boy yesterday at 1:53pm. Bless her heart she was a week past due so they had to induce her. The good news about that is Sienna and I got to spend the whole day with Kora!! I had offered to watch her when Melissa went into labor so her mom and dad could be with her and no one would have to worry about Kora. I thought it might be a good way for Kora and Sienna to "swap baby brother coping skills" as Stacey so nicely put it.
Kevin and Melissa dropped Ms. Kora off about 7am and then took off for the hospital. We spent the day coloring, taking out every toy that Sienna owns, pushing our babies in the stroller, dressing up Vinnie (what a good sport he is!), and watching Mickey Mouse. I discovered that Sienna loves blueberries and would like to thank Kora for sharing so nicely. We drank our juice from big girl cups with crazy bendy straws and had a total of seven tea parties. And God bless Vinnie. He hung in there with the best of em. He was brushed and patted and chased and almost forced to ride in the stroller and he took all in stride. By the end of the day he was wiped. All he wanted to do was curl up with his big new bone daddy had bought him and nap.
I also have to say I felt like a rock star for getting both girls to nap. Melissa warned me that Kora doesn't really like to nap or sleep anywhere but home so she may not take a nap. So I didn't expect too much when I laid both girls on the couch with their pillows and blankies but low and behold fifteen minutes later both of them were out and they slept for 2 hours! I will take that as a sign that either a.) I am now a nap expert or b.) Kora feels comfortable enough with Sienna and I to nap.
I posted some pictures from the day. I documented just in case Kora ever asks what she was doing when her little brother Collin was born. I am sooooo excited for Melissa and the whole experience has made me even more excited to meet baby Sean!!!
Much Love
Friday, February 13, 2009
Welcome Baby Collin!
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great pics! I love the nap one with Sieanna's mouth hanging open! YaYa love!
Post a Comment