BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

We Must Be Doing Something Right

Every year our very best friend Shawna sells squares for the SuperBowl. This year Sean and Sienna had their very own squares and our little girl was lucky enough to win! Which meant that she would recieve $125!!!!
Well some of the money went to pay for her dance recital fee and with the rest Fred and I told her that she could go and pick out any toy she wanted. Now deep in my heart I wanted to suggest that she buy a toy for Sean too but I also knew that she was the rightful winner and this money was meant so she could do what she wanted with it. Well while we were on our way to the store Ms. Sienna tells me "Mommy I want to buy Sean a toy too because that would make him happy."
It might not mean much to many but my heart burst with love and pride as I told her "Yes honey I think that would be a great idea." All on her own she wanted to share her winnings with her brother and nothing, not all the money in the world, could make me happier.
We must be doing something right. :)

1 comments:

The Nicks Family said...

That is awesome!!! I love when our kids do things on their own, that make us so proud!! Way to go Sienna!!!