BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Doctor's Appointment and Nesting

Hi All,
Long story short I am very tired after a full day today so instead of writing in a nice neat paragraph I am going to list the things I want to talk about.
1.) Had my doctor's appointment yesterday and the ever so lovely glucose test. Yep it sucked but I survived and everything is well. T minus three months til baby Sean is here!!!
2.) You would think by the way I have cleaned and reorganized the upstairs closet, the laundry room, the ENTIRE kitchen, and Sienna's toys that this baby was closer to being due. I nested with Sienna but not until like a week before she came.
3.) Sienna picked out her own potty today. She could have had anything she wanted; Dora, Winnie The Pooh, a girly pink one, and what did she choose? The frog. But hey whatever works for her is fine with me.
4.) JUICE POP! One morning last week Sienna was up at four in the morning and did not go back to sleep nor take a nap. So around three in the afternoon you can imagine that she was cranky and I was so beyond tired there isn't a word for it. So anyway Sienna was crying and asking for a Juice Pop. Now usually I am pretty good at figuring things out but this was impossible. I pulled out everything under the sun juice box, Popsicles, chips, soda, you name it I went for it and none of it was right. I was at my wit's end and finally out of pure craziness just started to laugh every time Sienna said Juice Pop. Me laughing made her laugh and for about 30 minutes we just giggled and cuddled with every so often Sienna saying Juice Pop. I still don't know what it means but Sienna looks at my once a day and says Juice Pop and then starts laughing.
5.) Finally Sienna totally made my LIFE the other day. She looked at me patted me on the shoulder and said "Mama best friend." Yep my heart melted. I am set for life.
So that is about all for now.
Much Love

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sienna spoke the truest words she will ever speak. she will be your best friend forever and there is nothing like it, just ask your mom. Glad your nesting is out of your system noe will you PLEASE relax your days are numbered girlfriend! Love you all Aunt Anne