Going well with the baby according to the doctor's appointment yesterday. I can't believe I am already six months pregnant! The time has just flown by. Now I know you are all awaiting pictures from Christmas and they will be here soon. Give me a few days. Time on the computer is short lived these days since we haven't figured out the magic trick to napping without the binky but I am sure that will come in time.
Fred and I were talking the other night about all the changes coming in Sienna's world. I really want to work hard at make things as easy as possible for her. I know that there will be bumps in the road and somethings will be tough no matter what I do to prepare but it can't hurt to try.
Well I have to run and make lunch so maybe if you are lucky tonight while Sienna the beast sleeps I can upload some pictures!
Much Love
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Everything is..
Posted by Heather, Fred, Sienna, and Sean at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for healthy baby Sean! I should be getting the yarn for his blanket next week. How are you feeling?
I can't wait until he's here! I miss you guys...
Love, Jean
Post a Comment