BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

Hi All,
Happy New Year. I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and New Year. We did here! Sienna was spoiled as you can expect. She got clothes, books, DVDs, a Barbie quad thing, a baby Sean doll (that she has become very attached to hopefully this is a good sign of things to come), a shopping cart, dress up accessories, I mean you name it she got it. New Year's was very low key this year. Sienna was out by oh I don't know like 8! Fred and I made it to about eleven.
Our big news of yet is Sienna is COMPLETELY binky free now. Starting Jan. 1 we took it away for good no matter what. My main goals for before Sean is born with Sienna are 1.) to be binky free and 2.) to be potty trained. So far so good on the one. Next week we start the hardcore potty training. My theory on doing these things now is it gives Sienna more time to adapt to these new things before Sean arrives. I don't want to bombard her with ALL these things at once. So wish us luck but if the binky situation is any indication with the potty training I'll be happy.
I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so I will update you all on Sean progress and post some pictures. I am just way too tired right now :)
Much Love

0 comments: